5Linx Scam – What You Need To Know
Here’s the question you’re asking. Are the 5Linx scam accusations true?
If that’s what you’re wondering then it’s critical you read this valuable information.
5Linx Enterprises is a multi-level marketing company that owns Globalinx, a VoIP phone company.
It offers services in the telecommunications industry with a vision to help people create residual income through their company.
5Linx Scam Review – 11 Yrs Strong
The company was founded in 2000 by Craig Jerabeck, Jeb Tyler, and Jason Guck. Craig Jerabeck is the President and CEO of the company and previously held the same position in @Wireless Enterprise. Jeb Tyler (Executive Vice President of Marketing) and Jason Guck (Executive Vice President of Sales) both have experiences in network and internet marketing.
I will say this right off the bat that the 5Linx scam claims are false. I’m not with the company so I have no reason to sugar-coat anything.
This company has been in business for more than 11 years. If the 5Linx scam claim was true there is no way this company would have lasted this long. Scam companies are shut down quickly.
Products and Services
The products 5Linx offers are different from other MLM companies. The company focuses more on telecommunication products that may be used either at home or in business. Their product list includes:
- 5Linx Energy Program –this program supplies natural gas and electricity to residential or commercial consumers of selected deregulated markets
- ID Guard –Offers identity theft protection service
- Android Tablet – An easy-to-use-tablet that can be used both for work and play. It allows the user to surf the Internet, access social networking sites and e-mail, and stream music, movies, and TV Shows in HD 1o8op quality
- Satellite TV- provides exclusive programs for sports and music with 99.9% signal reliability with more HD content compared to cable
- Credit Card Processors –Their “Every Swipe Counts” program saves money on business credit cards with a low discount rate
- Security systems –reliable security service offered at an affordable price
- 5Linx Internet –High Speed Internet with different features and benefits
- Data Vault –an online backup service for file protection against theft or hard drive failure
- TextAlertz (Mobile marketing) –a mobile marketing service allows users to communicate with his or her entire database
- Globalinx VoIP Phone Service –uses broadband for sending and receiving phone calls
- Business Elite –offers a wide array of services for businesses such as VIP discounts, web connect, tech support, and text marketing
- 5Linx Mobile –offers mobile phones at the lowest prices from different carrier
The Compensation Plan
There are two entry levels in their compensation plan: Customer Representative ($99) and Independent Marketing Representative ($499).
There are also 5 leadership levels:
- Executive Trainer
- Executive Director
- National Director
- Senior Vice President
- Platinum Senior
5Linx Scam Complaints
Responsibilities of a 5linx member typically include getting customers and business partners to be part of his team, and training them to do the same. The higher the number of team members results in higher income, so it is important to focus on different marketing strategies and training. The 5Linx scam claims are simply not valid.
You were probably told about all the money you can make and it’s true you can make a substantial income in a short relative period of time. And here’s where a lot of the 5Linx scam claims come up.
When people working 9-5 making 30K – 40K per year are told they can make that much in a month – the first thing they say is 5Linx scam.
Most people don’t understand the power of leverage. Especially compounding leverage. If they did they wouldn’t speak of 5Linx scam and such.
- Low investment, $499 for one time investment and $49.99 per month with a renewal fee of $99
- The products they offer are used by people everyday
- Members get a lot of stuff, from website products and services, back office, 5linx TV and magazines, and a lot more
- SVP Positions receive a company leased BMW, free company stock and vacations with monthly expenses.
- It may take some time to build residual income
- It involves hard work; members do not get rich quickly
What You Want To Do Next
Final Conclusion: This telecom is a legit business. The 5Linx scam claims are just not true. Some reps go around trying to recruit people into the business saying that you can get rich quick.
And you can.
Just not overnight. You will have to learn a few simple marketing strategies and work the biz consistently. Take action and grab your MLM lead generation system to put you and your business on the fast track to success.
Did you get value of this 5Linx scam review?
Incoming search terms:
- 5linx complaints
- 5linx reviews complaints
- 5linx reviews 2012
- nerium ponzi scheme
- 5linx scam enterprises
- 5 linx enterprise scheme
- pyramid scheme five linx
- is craig jerabeck a scam
- Is 5LINX a Ponzi Scheme
- how does 5linx compared to other telecommunication companies
Filed under: MLM Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!